[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2 013/nov/11/zoologists-on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/11/zoologists-on-the-hunt-for-tasmanian-tiger-declare-no-doubt-species-still-alive
Im skeptical but I want to believe.
>>
Click bait, this animal is gone and these "scientists" need to focus on the future not the past.
>>
File: Maniac9.jpg (43 KB, 496x380) Image search: [Google]
Maniac9.jpg
43 KB, 496x380
>>2165701
The future of cloning animals from the past.
>>
>>2165695
>2013
>>
>The cryptozoologist team, which has previously attempted to find the yeti and boasts that has evidence of a mysterious Indonesian ape that walks on two legs, is one week into a fortnight-long trip to discover if the thylacine still exists.

right.
>>
The Hunter was a pretty good movie.
>>
>>2166263
Wasn't it? Willem Dafoe did a great job. He played out of type of "The weird guy". Some of the effects for the Thylacine were a little dodgy though.
>>
>>2166275
The end made me legitimately emotional, almost even numb
>>
What, did you just finish listening to the newest weekly planet pod?
>>
>>2165882
ah well shit
>>
>>2166263
>>2166275
>>2166330
Plus it's on Netflix
>>
File: tiger-ch1.jpg (16 KB, 183x267) Image search: [Google]
tiger-ch1.jpg
16 KB, 183x267
if anything needs to be extinct it's that fucking monster
>>
>>2166460
>Black eyes
>Jaw opens up 180 degrees relative to maxilla
>Eats prey's heart first
>Drinks blood second
>Prefers to live in caves

Shit, I'm having trouble arguing against that "monster" accusation...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.