[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/, I need some help. >neighbors have violent dog >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x400
Hey /an/, I need some help.

>neighbors have violent dog
>it's bitten multiple people and fucked a cat up to the point it required surgery
>neighbors won't tie up the fucking dog
>people have called animal control and they told them to "call them back if it bites the toddler", whom lives next door with the cat that got attacked
>friend almost got attacked by the dog, said if it goes after him, it's dead
>neighbors try to justify not having their dog tied up, say something retarded like they'll tow his car for parking somewhere or some shit

What do I do? Animal control won't even help me. I live in WV if that helps.

Hard mode: No killing the dog
>>
>>2165541
Kill the owners
>>
>>2165544
Kek
>>
>>2165541
>look ma, I posted it again
>>
>>2165541
>implying this is true
>in sue happy US of A
OP you just want to kill your neighbors dog for no good reason, right?
>>
>>2165551
I don't know how I'm supposed to prove it to ya. But yeah, nobody's sued yet for some stupid reason. My friend in question is threatening to sue if the dog goes after him again, however.
>>
>>2165555
>I don't know how I'm supposed to prove it to ya
maybe don't post the same old tired pasta week after week without even changing the picture.

then once that's accomplished, go ahead and kill yourself because lying on the internet is your only joy in life.
>>
>>2165558
Pasta? I wasn't even aware this was somehow a pasta.

Gimmie some screencaps, I barely even visit /an/. I asked a question like this once several months ago, that's it.
>>
>>2165559
>I asked a question like this once several months ago, that's it.
you copied your previous post word for word, changing only the last sentence. You use the same pic. And I've seen this thread at least twice now.

carry on with your trolling, but there's only three people here and we all know you're full of shit.
>>
>>2165559
>Gimmie some screencaps
why the fuck would anyone cap your stupid thread?
>>
>>2165560
Alright, alright, I'll leave. Christ.
>>
>>2165564
well that was easy.

but now we only have two people here. We're down one player.
>>
>>2165541
Fuck hardmode go casual and knock that dog to oblivion. Be kind and give it a proper funeral and then you kill the owners.
>>
>>2165541
Befriend the dog.
>>
>buy handgun
>get ccw
>take a walk
>when dog attacks you, shoot it
>ez life

alternatively

>get antifreeze
>get steak
>put antifreeze in plastic bag and marinade steak in it
>at night put steak in place where you are sure dog will find it and nothing else will get to it
>bye bye dog
>>
>>2165541
If the cat was on the dog owners property that's their fault for being idiots. Does the dog stay on his property or does he just wander?
>>
>>2165541
Ultrasonic fence. Put up emitters around the violent dog's property so it won't go past it.
Also get a dog whistle.
>>
>>2165852
>alternatively
you beautiful bastard.
>>
>>2165541
Kill it's owners and recondition the dog.
>>
shoot it and claim self defense.
ezpz
>>
>>2165541
>I have a dog that's not on my property and is mean plz help
Retarded catfag detected
>>
Just feed it chocolate it's not that hard
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.