[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this might seem like a strange question but..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 516.jpg (30 KB, 318x210) Image search: [Google]
516.jpg
30 KB, 318x210
Can humans go into heat, or anything similar? When for a certain period of time, a couple of weeks literally everyone just seems like... seriously more attractive? Even when they know they normally would never go for those sorts of people?
Like there's a strange current in the air and falling in love feels so very easy, you'd blink and you'd miss it. And the whole thing would be so subtle, it'd take years to even realize there is a pattern to all this?
>>
>>2165085
You're just getting more desperate to lose your virginity each day.
>>
Go take a biology class
>>
>>2165085
yes, women are more attractive when they're fertile, and women find men more attractive when women are fertile.
>>
Go take a biology class
>>
It's called ovulating. Women become more attractive and are more attracted. It usually starts 2 weeks after the start of their last period and lasts a week. Ovulation is when women are the most fertile
>>
Yes, there are such cycles both in men and women, but besides the physiological cycles of fertility, pheromones and so on, there are also our own psychic cycles, with our desire in frequent reactualization of itself, rearranging itself all the time. These peaks of creativity and sexuality exists on every level.
>>
>>2165154
> there are such cycles both in men and women

Not OP, but how this cycle even happen in men? Unlike females, male reproductive system is almost constantly creating new gametes, doesn't it?
>>
>>2165517
not that anon but you're right I think.
Men do have some cycles, for example testosterone production peaks in the morning when you first wake up. Normal circadian rhythms affect male interest and response.

men also respond to the cycles of women, so that's a factor. A large number of environmental factors influence male sexuality though. State of mind, social status, exercise level, stress, the weather, overall health, how often he has sex, being in love.
>>
>>2165517
It's just biological wiring. I think I read a study where a group of women, some ovulating and some not, wore tee shirts and sweat into them. Then a group of men was asked to sniff the shirts (without seeing the women) and most of them agreed the shirts of the fertile women smelled best
>>
>>2165529
>men also respond to the cycles of women, so that's a factor.
I also heard that men's bread grows faster in the presence of women. But what if they're gay? Would they still be affected by these things?
>>
>>2165529
Men tend to have both daily cycles and seasonal ones (ie high in summer, lower in spring), rather than monthly cycles like women.

>>2165688
Unfortunately, homosexuality being so taboo until just recently means that there aren't that many studies involving it. Proper studies take years to undergo, and "prestigious" organizations don't want to risk their reputation on being associated with "the gays."
That's changing, obviously, so keep a look out and there'll probably be a plethora of such studies within the next five or ten years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.