[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I THINK IM FINALLY GOING TO DO IT I'm tired of being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x420
I THINK IM FINALLY GOING TO DO IT

I'm tired of being a broken, damaged person. I'm tired of not being compatible with anyone. I want companionship but I'm such a damaged girl that having a boyfriend is hard to manage for me. I'm tired of all the failed relationships. They're all my fault.

I want a dog.
Just wanted to get this off my chest.
>>
pets are for mentally stable people.
>>
>>2164842
>I can't manage a human that has a life of his own and that I don't have to watch over 24/7.
>Let me take care of 100% dependent animal that can't live without me!
>>
stupid dogfucker
>>
>>2164842
https://www.amazon.com/Nouvelle-Legende%C2%AE-Retardant-Quilted-2-Pack/dp/B00ZZXB4RU/ref=zg_bs_678536011_1
>>
>>2164842
As long as you define yourself as a damaged girl, you'll forever be one.
If you want a dog, at least define yourself as a happy pet owner and not some girl using a pet to cheer your shit out.
>>
Honestly, you shouldn't have a pet with that attitude. Worst case scenario is that you neglect the fuck out of it, for obvious reasons. You remind me of a girl I met before; too bad she ended up a direction less wreck in life

>TL;DR Fix yourself first
>>
File: cats.png (75 KB, 230x383) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
75 KB, 230x383
>>2164842
No offence, but if you can't keep even the most beta of faggot losers slightly interested in you, then a dog probably won't stand for your shit either. That, or you're a shut-in, in which case a dog wouldn't be an appropriate companion (10+ cats might be a start though).
>>
Start drinking. It'll make you a lot happier than a dog and alcohol won't ever judge you or be disappointed in you or depend on you.

So yeah, what are you waiting for, hot stuff?
>>
rantings of an slut I bet.

Feeling remorse about all the strange men you've been with?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.