[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Help, this momma cat stopped caring for the orange kitty.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160710_124149.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160710_124149.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Need Help, this momma cat stopped caring for the orange kitty. Been like this awhile now and the orange kitty is on its last breaths. Is there anything I can do to save the little orange kitty?
>>
Buy kitten formula and a nursing bottle. Had to do this two weeks ago and the kitten managed to survive the night after feeding it a little bit of the formula every 30 mins-1 hr. Now he is fatter than his sibling.
>>
>>2164679
Formula and bottle feed?
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Kitten-Poop
>>
>>2164679
bottle feed it you fucking moron
>>
mothers stop taking care of a specific kitten for a reason. Leave it to die, it isnt viable
>>
>>2164741
mother cats can't magically tell if any of their kittens have congenital heart defects or whatever you stupid faggot
>>
>>2164742
you're right

it isnt magic. Doesnt stop them from abandoning a kitten that isnt going to live anyway. OP should remove the damn thing before mamma decides to reclaim those lost resources
>>
>>2164743
I bet you think animals can predict earthquakes too.
>>
>>2164749
clearly you've never had a cat

or a weather loach
>>
Op here, i had brought the kitten to the vet. Hes in a more stable condition now. Thankfully the vet knew what was wrong with it now is under their care until i can take over. Thanks, tiny tony will be fine from now on
>>
KITTEN FORMULA
BOTTLE FEED

>>2164741
3d9y k|dd0
>>
>>2164742
True but they can tell if it is not worth feeding because it will die anyways or if it has some defect like a mental defect or some disease.

Nature is a cruel bitch, the mother cat is doing what it's instincts tell it to do.
I have raised a ton of litters when I was a child and the runt being dumped in the field behind my house happened and few times and broke my heart.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.