[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fleas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_4913-images1979614127.jpg (8 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4913-images1979614127.jpg
8 KB, 263x191
I'm currently visiting my family, and they have fleas. What can i do to prevent bringing them home with me?

And if i do, what can i do to get rid of them?
>>
Shower when you get home, vacuum/mop floors and wash your sheets for around a week. Keep a cup of water with soap somewhere around that way if you see one, catch it with your index finger and thumb and submerge your hand to drown it.
>>
>>2164484
Also wash all the clothes you wear when you visit that family.
>>
>>2164436
Everything you wear into a garbage bag before you even get in the car. It may be embarrassing, but it'll be over before you know it. Put the clothes into the dryer. Wash yourself when you get home
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.