[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 year old cockatiel climbs on a box and falls with it like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: allahu ackbar.jpg (21 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
allahu ackbar.jpg
21 KB, 600x315
>2 year old cockatiel climbs on a box and falls with it like a dumbass
>Pick him up and put him back on his perch
>1 minute later he starts coughing repeatedly
>Notice blood coming out of his mouth
>He tried flying but he's slower and can't hit the mark anymore
>Live in a second world post-commie shithole so I can't go to any reliable vet

He's not gonna make it, is he. The bleeding and coughing stopped, but now he "clicks" when he breathes and he's just sitting on his perch, breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

Is there anything I could do or should I get the shoe box ready.
>>
Shoe box.
>>
;_;
>>
Why are you asking a question such as this in the slowest board on 4chan? Also what country are you living in?
>>
>>2164364
I'm pretty sure /i/ is the slowest board on 4chan.
>>
>>2164552
Or /po/...
>>
Cool
>>
How is it doing OP?
>>
>>2164327
He might heal up if he can make it through the night.

I wish you luck, my tiel just died not even an hour ago. She'd been sick for about a month, in and out of the hospital. She was improving a lot but tiels are ridiculously hard to medicate despite the flavorings the vet put in her antibiotics. During her last dose she inhaled it, couldn't vomit it up and suffocated.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.