[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of these fucking Raccoons living in my Dilapidated Shed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: get-rid-of-raccoons.jpg (427 KB, 1591x1149) Image search: [Google]
get-rid-of-raccoons.jpg
427 KB, 1591x1149
it's one mother and 2 pretty big babies and I don't want them on my property and I don't want to have to call the wildlife people

Help please, I want them OUT OUT OUT like based Trump
>>
>>2164112
bump
>>
>>2164112

Tear down the shed, deprive them of their shelter and they'll likely move on.
>>
>>2164112
Do you live in the United States?
2 options
A. shoot them with any .22 caliber rifle or air rifle.
B. Get a cage trap and put eggs and peanut butter in it to trap them. Then either call a removal service or shoot them.
After doing A or B, if you have continual problems with coons, place golf balls on top of mounds of gravel.
Any time they move, rebait your traps and remove Coonbab.
>>
Adopt them
>>
>>2164112
Tell them to start paying rent or you'll start playing loud 90's pop music right outside their place of residence
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.