[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feel like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: o2.png (583 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
o2.png
583 KB, 1600x1200
so yesterday, I accidentally killed my pet corn snake, I walked by her cage and tapped on her head just to mess with her and I tapped too hard and she started writhing and died in my arms. I know she was a snake and didn't feel love but she was always there for me when I needed her, she'd stay in my arms and let me cry on her when I remembered my dead brother . We're burying her today and I don't want her to be gone
>>
Two Questions:
>How big/long/old was the actual snake?
>How hard of a tap are we talkin here?
>>
how do you kill a snake with a tap?? was it a baby?
>>
why does /an/ always fall for this retarded bait shit
>>
>>2163737
>>2163738
6 years old, adult over 3 feet long. Not intentional of course but I estimate it was as hard as someone would tap on a piano key. I have freakishly strong fingers because of the way I hold a pencil and also from rock climbing.
>>
File: picture577.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture577.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
>>2163741
I have to agree with you there because I'm certainly a fucking moron. Don't really need pity anyways jusyt have to try and express emotions in some way that isn't toxic
>>
^ still alive in that photo took it last week. This isn't the best place to do this but bottling it up is worse. Think of this as you will.
>>
>>2163744
MODS
>>
>>2163752
too lazy to relog back in as op. two past posts have been me.
>>
>>2163754
I don't think the tap killed your snake, but rather your pathetic ugly face.
>>
Damn, I can't believe it's that easy to kill a snake. Sorry to hear that anon, she looked like a really nice animal.
>>
Rip snek
>>
Is nobody going to point out that OP is about 12?
>>
>>2163880
Who cares?
>>
>>2163897
Im not letting my beloved /an/ become /v/ 2.0 nigger
>>
>>2163736
what a dumb bait

seriously, how could a tap kill an adult cornsnake?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.