[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with Doggo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Hello, I wanted to ask for advice on my dog...
Could I use a flea and tick treatment from 2012/2013 is it bad?! Or should I just buy new ones...
Also I wanted to ask if there are anyways to help dog with constant itching...I don't know if it's mange...I don't have a job or insurance for dog...I know alot of people don't, but I don't want my dog to get sick...are there any home remedies or anything to help get rid of her itching...>inb4 google
Please help me...please
>>
>>2163370
Bravecto is like fucking 40 dollars senpai. There is no way you cannot afford 40 dollars.
>>
>>2163389
Alright thank you...so I should not use the old flea treatment?
>>
>>2163406
No.
>>
>>2163408
Alright thank you, again!
>>
>>2163389
You liar it hurts the dogs...I've seen it...
>>
>>2163414
Also, the itching could be allergies. It is that time of year for it too. Your vet can help you NB determine a dosage appropriate for your doggo.
>>
>>2163406
Can't hurt to try it.
The best before date on meds is mostly meaningless bs for liability reason. Worst thing that could happen is that it doesn't work.
>>
For the itching you could add fish or olive oil to their food and/or wash them with oatmeal shampoo if it is a dry skin problem
>>
>>2163472
Alright I'll try to do these things, thank you!
>>2163430
Thank you as well!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.