[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ai got you a murder pwesent!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 600x625
>ai got you a murder pwesent!
>>
File: 1414704493257.jpg (61 KB, 499x440) Image search: [Google]
1414704493257.jpg
61 KB, 499x440
>>2163335
>>
>>2163335
Isn't this your cat's way of saying she thinks you're incompetent and can't catch your own food? It's a present in the same sense giving an obese women a gym membership is a present.
>>
>>2163338
yeah cats think their owners are just really big hairless cats that can't hunt worth a damn, so they think you're starving/sick and try to help you

it's kinda sweet when you word it right, but you could also interpret it as cats thinking they've been in the business of babysitting your unruly ass since the dawn of domestication
>>
>>2163338
It is. But I feel it's not in natures way to give something to something you don't give two shits about. It's more like a mother or father feeding a child. Insulting to a human when we think about it, but animals will be animals.
>>
>>2163338
it means your cat doesnt want you to starve. That's love
>>
>>2163348
if you give a fat lady exercise equipment it means you don't want her to die of obesity. that's love right?
>>
>>2163349
yes

otherwise you wouldnt bother. Stop being tsundere and ask her out already
>>
File: my_hoe.jpg (371 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
my_hoe.jpg
371 KB, 1280x960
Mine doesn't do it anymore. The two other cats that are "mine" have never brought me anything.

Mind you this cat here lived outside my old house when I moved in, and I just fed her and pet her, and she grew close to me.

She's the best. :3
>>
>>2163343
Funny how they beg me for food.
Stop anthropomorphizing.
>>
>>2163343
>cats think their owners are just really big hairless cats
They really don't.
>cat likes people, will greet any strangers/solicit them for pets
>cat terrified of dogs.
>cat has only incandescent fury for other cats, including cats she's known for over a decade.
>>
>>2163349

tough love, yeah
>>
>>2163335
My cat will bring toy mice to me all the time. He will meow until I pick it up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.