[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best solution for cleaning pupper peepee on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 6546545616565.gif (3 MB, 340x277) Image search: [Google]
6546545616565.gif
3 MB, 340x277
What's the best solution for cleaning pupper peepee on a white carpet?
>>
>>2162717
from my experience pupper peppe isn't that hard to clean with just water and soap and some effort. Just don't forget to clean in from the other side too cause carpets soak a lot of fluid. You can apply a bit of colorless vinegar to discourage the dog from peeing there in the future. At least most dogs don't enjoy the smell and you probably won't notice it.
>>
File: ds.png (787 KB, 1522x1000) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
787 KB, 1522x1000
>>2162717
go to walmart and buy a squeeze bottle and a tub of oxy clean powder.

when your dog poops or pees, measure out enough powder for 1 serving and mark it on the side of the container with a sharpie. mix in water and put your thumb over the top while you shake it. spray it on the spot.

this removes the stain and denatures any scent proteins by dissolving organic material.

use a brush or rag to rub it in and let it set for a min then use a dry rag to dab up the moisture.
>>
>>2162717
Just clean it normally if it's piss.
Also yes, mix some vinegar with water and spray a bit of it to prevent future accidents.
>>
>>2162731

Does this need to be mixed fresh for each accident? Like, to keep the active ingredients 'active'? I'm not a science person.

We've been using Nature's Miracle steam cleaner formula even as a spray because it doesn't leave behind a residue like the normal formula. That residue is sticky and dirt clings to it making the spot darker and darker as days go by unless you you soak/dry/soak/dry/soak/dry to get it all up. Quite the pain in the ass.
>>
>>2163044
yes, you only mix what you need each time
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.