[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Budgies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey /an/, my aunt and uncle have 2 budgies that they thought were both females. As it turns out, one of those birbs is male and had 3 budgie chicks.

They still cant leave the nest on their own and i asked my aunt if i could have one and she said yes. I know about getting a good sized cage for them and to get them lots of toys.

Question is, should i get 1 or 2? Would just 1 get lonely? Will they love? Any other things i should know?

Also how do i get an id or whatever its called. That thing sadistic hamster killer has by his name.
>>
also pic name is from google.It was an accident that they bred
>>
I'd recommend getting two, they'll love eventually but just don't let them breed. If you were to get one you'd have to spend more time with it as they'd get bored and lonely, have lotta toys to play with the budgay.
Also pics of babbies pls
>>
>>2162342
Cant bro, mama budgie protects them like a hawk
>>
Can't you just like... smash the eggs if you don't want chicks?
>>
>>2162385
Edgy faggot
>>
>>2162385
It's better to put marbles the approximate size of their eggs in the nest so they will care for them instead of laying new ones
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.