[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Cruelty to Animals be considered a death sentence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: deaddog.png (320 KB, 1006x680) Image search: [Google]
deaddog.png
320 KB, 1006x680
Should Cruelty to Animals be considered a death sentence?
>>
>>2161602
What with slavery among humans: I think that we have more important things to worry about.

That said. Yes, it should be.
>>
File: Wonder Bread Queen.gif (344 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Bread Queen.gif
344 KB, 500x377
>>2161606

Well what should the limit be? Its considered illegal to harm anything like Dogs, Cats, or Hamsters

I remember a group of middle school kids broke into the pre-school and they literally put the pet hamster in a blender and liquefied it.

These kids had autism.
>>
>>2161602
lol no.
Should be stricter punishments, but this is much too much
>>
>>2161602
It would help if there were any significant consequences to begin with.
>>
>jerk off my pupper
>because of asinine laws get arrested for "animal cruelty"
>get murdered because I gave my dog a good time

sounds lame
>>
>>2161638
Furries deserve to die, I consider it a win-win
>>
>>2161607
Poor Hasbrouck. Only thing that deserves to be treated like that is a cat
>>
>/an/ thinks kill shelters are the devil's work
>/an/ thinks killing animals even for food is "murder"
>Sticking a needle in a man's arm who lives in a cage is completely acceptable.
>>
>>2161602
We currently shove electrodes up animals' assholes and its considered legal industry practice.
>>
>>2161693
>>/an/ thinks killing animals even for food is "murder"
Are you new? Nobody here thinks that.
>>
>>2161707
I call it a good time. ;)
>>
No, death sentence is far too much.
But the punishment should be more severe like a big fine, public shaming or a long jail sentence.
Animal cruelty laws tend to be a joke because there are still a huge portion of people who don't give a fuck about animals.

>>2161708
It is just a bunch of shitposters and cross boarding retards.
/an/ has an awful bad habbit of feeding into their shit though, there cannot not be a huge amount of people who regularly browse here yet tripshitters still get 4 or 5 replies when they are outright shitposting.
>>
>>2161607
I remember in middle school watching this kid torch a mouse with a lighter and some hairspray.

Good times.
>>
>>2161602
>Cruelty to sea sponges which have no brain should be considered a death sentence
You can't just say animal, that includes sea sponges and jelly fish and other creatures which at best have a few neurons and at worst none
>>
Obviously not
>>
I believe that if one wishes to be cruel to animals, they must do it in complete privacy. Cruelty to animals - the only reason why people who do it are punished - is because most people are naturally sympathetic to (certain) animals and seeing them get hurt creates great mental discomfort and desire for retribution.
>>
>>2163220
>most people are naturally sympathetic to (certain) animals and seeing them get hurt creates great mental discomfort and desire for retribution.
kek'd

what do you suppose our ancestors ate, and how do you think they got it?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.