[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
URGENT HELP, PLEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160702_195601.jpg (3 MB, 3755x2816) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_195601.jpg
3 MB, 3755x2816
Guys, I was walking outside today, and I've seen a dog with something strange on both ears. Looks like necrosis produced by canine scabies. The owner seems to be rarely at home, and the dog is always tied. Can I report this to the authorities?

Pic related. This is the best pic I took, he was always moving.
>>
I'd call animal control or aspca or something anon. Poor dog.
>>
>>2159857

Are they... Maggots coming out of those ears?

I'm with >>2159859 , time to call the authorities, that's animal cruelty if they have left it to get that bad.
>>
>>2159883
Actually seems to be ticks. I already sent a mail to my nearest canine shelter, to see if they could help me.
Before that I've been asking around, and seems that the authorities will not give a fuck about it.

Btw, I've seen this dog around 2 weeks ago, and it was ok. Does it get this bad in 2 weeks?
>>
I would definitely call animal control, or go to a local animal hospital and tell them about it, show them a pic. They can take care of it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.