[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times a day should you normally scoop the dead fish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: SDIM0554.jpg (788 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
SDIM0554.jpg
788 KB, 2448x3264
How many times a day should you normally scoop the dead fish out of your aquarium?
Also, if I just leave the dead fish the living ones can feed on the meat right?
>>
>>2159815
what i usually do is pull out the deads when i see them and mash them up with my boot heel. when they are a thin pastey material, i mash it with some flake food and drop it in the tank. the others love the treat.
>>
File: 4c5.png (218 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4c5.png
218 KB, 640x480
>>2159815
>How many times a day should you normally scoop the dead fish out of your aquarium?
Reconsider keeping fish as a hobby if you even approach having to replace fish daily.
Remove them as soon as possible you dense fuck.
>>
>>2159815
Usually I scoop the dead fish on wednesday, and make a trip to the store to restock on friday. I wish goldfish were hardier, but w/e, they're inexpensive
>>
>>2159815
I just flush the toilet I keep them in, it's really convenient.
>>
I scoop out the remains when I spot them.
I have some feeder guppies in my turtle tank and she only eats the ones caught alive. Dead ones she just stares at and leaves alone
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.