[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is dog food shirty? Is there a better alternative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 978469-center-1.jpg (287 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
978469-center-1.jpg
287 KB, 2000x2000
Why is dog food shirty? Is there a better alternative?
>>
>>2159767
Make him the food yourself.

My grandmother used to feed her dogs a bowl of chicken and rice every day.

They were pretty healthy and one of them lived to be 19.
>>
>>2159812
This is a terrible idea
>>
>>2159812
Chicken and rice is okay if your dog has an upset tummy and needs bland food. Just chicken and rice is not nutritionally sufficient for dogs.

That being said, there are tons of very high quality dog foods. Go to dogfoodadvisor.com and use the powers of the internet to get a 5-star food delivered to your door.
>>
>>2159767
My dog eats Orijen.
I'm pretty sure she eats better and healthier than 80% of my countrymen. And I live in one of these fancy first world countries.
>>
>>2159966

I feed Acana with raw mackerel and chicken necks.

Why do people cook meat for their dogs???
>>
>>2159767
Is this a good food? I buy it for my cats and it's one of the more expensive where I live.
>>
>>2159767
>shirty
I have found literally zero shirts in my pets' food.
>>
>>2159992
Because it's even better if well prepared with help from professionals and supplements.

>>2160086
Considering how shitty it is for dogs, I doubt it.
>>
>>2160086

it actually did help with removing the hard plaque from my 2 older cats teeth. Worth a try!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.