[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> have to use the bathroom > door doesn't latch properly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m10dwciT3M1qgsxnb.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m10dwciT3M1qgsxnb.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
> have to use the bathroom
> door doesn't latch properly, but I close it anyway
> time for business
> dog slams paw into door
> literally punches it open
> shuffles inside and flops on rug
> seconds later cat walks in
> sits on tub and maintains eye-contact while I shit
> purrs loudly the whole time
> finish up and leave bathroom
> cat wanders out to go sit at window
> dog flops on couch

I can't use the bathroom without having these two fucktards come crashing in. Why animals do this?
>>
They just want to be with you.
>>
>>2158701
>> dog slams paw into door
>> literally punches it open
my dog does this also

but I figured out if I turn the handle as I close the door, it'll latch properly. funny to hear him punching and headbutting the door to get in

they just like to be where you are, OP
>>
>Not hanging out with your animals while you take a dump
LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A PLEB
>>
File: Sulking.webm (117 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Sulking.webm
117 KB, 852x480
>>2158730
>Bathroom lock is broken
>Dog can open door using the handle
Theres no escape for me.
>>
>>2158739
install round handles

I'm sure some people on /an/ remember the dumbass whose cat learned how to open doors because they had handles like pic related
>hurr how do I keep cat from get out???
>change the doorknob dumbass
>OP refuses to take advice
>doesn't know why his cat keeps getting out, dismisses it as a lost cause
>>
>>2158755
Ìt does not bother me enough to do that, except in the one case where he can open the front and back door to the house but can only open them from the outside
>Dog whines for me to let him out
>I let him out
>He goes to the other door, opens it and lets himself in
>Whines again to be let out.

I had a cat who could open doors too, bitch would sit on the sil and press down on the handle. I would waltz downs stairs, feel the cold in the room, see the door wide open and panic thinking I have been robbed but then I would hear the purring.
>>
>>2158755
I've known a couple cats over the years who learned to jump up, wrap their front paws around round door handles, brace their back feet in the door sill, then use their entire body like a wrench to turn the door handle while keeping their paws firmly attached in the same spot on the handle.

I swear to god the average cat is smarter than most people I know.
>>
>>2158701
my dog punches the door open and tries to lick my ass while i shit
>>
>>2158701
It's because they view you as the alpha of the house, so whenever you "mark your territory" they want to be there to show their submissive side. (dog laying down, cat purring, neither one of them trying to shit or piss to cover up your scent in a challenge of your authority)
>>
>>2158845
"no"

when animals shit it's when they are at their most vulnerable. They see you as part of the pack and think you need them to look out for predators when you shit. They don't understand the lack of danger. It's why they stare at you when they shit to make sure you got their back.
>>
>>2158701
>taking a bath
>door also doesn't latch properly
>cat runs and slams into it to open
>sits on the edge of a tub

Last time dumbass fell into the tub, didn't even mind water that much.
>>
>>2158826
Most people you know can't open a door?
>>
>>2158939
Make him your shower brother. Poor warm water on him gently and coax him into the shower
>>
>>2159740
Maybe he lives in india
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.