[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has cat for 7 months now >cat is called Chloe >Chloe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: iphone, february 2016, 2015 720.png (942 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
iphone, february 2016, 2015 720.png
942 KB, 640x1136
>has cat for 7 months now
>cat is called Chloe
>Chloe doesn't want to be pet
>Chloe doesn't want to be held
>Chloe only wants food and being played with

this stupid bitch Chloe would slowly walk in front of me, as if wanting to be pet but when I reach out to pet her, she would BITE me. I'm getting pretty fucking tired of Chloe's bullshit and I contemplate ignoring her altogether. I'll only feed and clean her litterbox but forget about showing her some love
>>
How young was she taken away form her mother?
>>
>>2158513
Guess she just doesn't like touching.
Deal with it.
>>
you're bad at cats and don't know how to pet them even if they wanted you. make a thread because you're close to giving up on chloe? she gave up on your bitch ass 6 months ago. you're shit to her. put out the food and stay out of the way like a good little bitch. don't even look at me you dumb slut, you're useless.
>>
>>2158542
Hey now even sluts have their uses.
>>
>>2158546
shut the fuck up, chloe does not have time for your bullshit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.