[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost spiderbro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20160512_003320-600x1067.jpg (116 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
20160512_003320-600x1067.jpg
116 KB, 600x1067
Sup /an/ . i basically have nowhere else to ask this but im hoping you all can help. Pic is my spiderbro, nacho. Somehow my gfs cat got onto the shelf i keep his tank on and knocked it over. I woke up to an open empty tank. Id like either a way to lure spiderbro out of hiding, assuming that he is, or definitively prove the cat ate him. I fucking hate this cat and miss my spiderbro. Help me /an/. Youre my only hope.
>>
No, man, that thing is dead and gone.
>>
>>2158158
You wont be able to lure it.

But look in dark corners or near a heat supply
>>
>>2158159
>>2158160
Fuuuuuck. Odd question but if i watch the cats stool might something pass?
>>
>>2158164

Probably. But the cat would already be showing signs of discomfort because of the tarantula's hair, right?
>>
Check ur clothes - drawers etc. Any place where it could find a comfy place to make a nest. I once found one of mine in a laundry basket.
>>
File: shot0005.png (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0005.png
3 MB, 1280x720
>>2158158
>gfs cat
are you gonna dump her? you should, yeah you should
>>
I'm sure you already have, but check the nearest dark spaces accessible from wherever the tank fell. My brother was looking after my female Pamphobeteus for a while (same size as your spiderbro) and left the lid off a couple of months ago, inevitably coming to the conclusion she'd escaped. Lo and behold, she appeared a couple of weeks later from under his bed (the closest dark place from where she escaped), after the cat unexpectedly flushed her out.
>>
>>2158164
Nothing will come out but as >>2158168 said, if you have a Smithi (and an immature) at that the hairs will be discomforting for your cat.

I'd leave it a few days and check the areas I've suggested: theyre basically cold and aggrophobic
>>
>>2158160
>>2158533
Why are they so cold? would they be happier with a little 8-armed sweater?
>>
Lest time I lost a tarantula, I tore my room apart, broke down all my furniture. Nothing. Then the following night I found the tarantula hanging out under my nightstand where I kept the enclosure.

They don't travel far from where they escaped, and your best bet is to set an alarm late at night after you've stopped moving around for a while and just look along your baseboards and under furniture with a flash light. Their eyes will glow.
>>
>>2158582
Worth a shot. Ill try that tonight. I searched everywhere again earlier and still nothing. :( thabks for all the tips folks.
>>
>>2158582
This, they don't like to travel very far. Found my escapee behind the bars of my heater. Only about 7 feet from the enclosure.
>>
Any updates? I'm curious
>>
>>2160182
His spider was a mole for the spider-illuminati, and used the escape to set his trap and stage anon's "accidental" death. Soon the spider will be back to its place among the other super-elite arachnids, weaving their webs of deceit.
I'm a harvestman, undercover outside his bedroom. Poor guy never saw it coming.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.