[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o85lz8RlcT1si194ao2_250.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85lz8RlcT1si194ao2_250.gif
2 MB, 245x300
How do you deal with shit like this?
>joking about poisoning an old steak fed to a stray dog ~elementary school kids~

>chaining their dogs to a post and leaving them to starve while they leave for weeks. I rescue the dog and feed it and they steal it back; dog disappears (2nd time with them)

>two dogs chained to post, one a puppy. Puppy disappears after a few months. Other dog left in scorching heat with no water or shade every day, I give him water. escapes and shows up on my porch in the rain soaked and starving, I feed him. They come outside and fuck with the dog after I leave it alone.

I fucking hate people so damn much, and I hate even more that police won't do anything about it. Why is it that you can just chain an animal up and leave it there to rot? I live in the ghetto, if I don't hear gunshots then it's sickening "music". If they aren't twerking they're fighting. I hope we all die.

I can't be racist because I'm half black; can you guess where my father is? I'll guess with you.
>>
>>2157956
Drugs
>>
As of now they're shining a flashlight into his eyes. A flashlight they used to track him down.

>>2157963
I don't like to ignore problems
>>
>>2157956
I hope by "we" you mean the rabid pavement apes of the species you belong.

Also, what the fuck are you doing in a ghetto? You're at least 50% human and don't belong there.
>>
>>2157956
>i can't be racist because i'm half black
sure you can. you just also have to square with a good deal of self loathing
>>
>>2157968
I mean all of humanity, don't act like niggers are the only shit people. We (all of us) are all disgusting and there's no denying that.

Do you think I want to be here? Poverty is a beast.
>>
File: uncle_ruckus.jpg (42 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
uncle_ruckus.jpg
42 KB, 720x480
>>2157971
I do
>>
Black people shouldn't be allowed to own pets. But there's lots of pieces of shit that shouldn't own them either. The best we can hope for is a nuclear holocaust, and in the meantime do what we can for other life.
>>
>i'm a self hating headcase extrapolating my negative experiences with my fucked up family with an entire race of people because i can't come to terms with my own cultural identity
>pls give me brownie points /pol/
lol
>>
It's nice living in a country with no ghettos (welfare). Are ghettos created by shitty people, or does ghetto create shitty people?
>>
>>2157989
>Implying my intention was to target blacks alone

I come from a place where I rarely saw any black people and it was just as shit there. In this post I'm just talking about the stuff I've witnessed these last couple months.
>>
>>2158016
and now you will reach a point where you can only think "hitler was right"

welcome to pol
>>
>>2158003
Yes
>>
>>2157965
Best thing to do is shoot the animals that come on your property if your state allows it.
Eventually they will stop getting dogs and leaving them outside.
A quick death is much better than being tortured your entire life

Had neighbors that were the same way about leaving huge dogs they've neglected to run the streets, only had to threaten to shoot them, thankfully
>nb4 edgey
I have four dogs, tiny ones that I don't want to get eaten by some dindu's pitt
>>
File: 1466011213014.jpg (292 KB, 423x590) Image search: [Google]
1466011213014.jpg
292 KB, 423x590
Is it worse than white people using animals as an accessory?
>>
>>2157956
move to Colorado or Oregon my friend, you'll love it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.