[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outdoor Cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
221 KB, 1280x720
When will /an/ accept that outdoor cats are superior to declawed indoor cats in any way possible?

They live longer, they are healthier, and much happier. The also decimate pests around the house and keep those loud birds in check, that wake me every morning.
>>
>>2157677
They don't always live longer, but they are happier. I'll agree on that.
>>
>>2157677
>They live longer
This is literally objectively wrong
>>
>>2157704
No, it is not, they simply live longer, maybe because of the fresh air?
>>
>>2157704
Notice OP was comparing to declawed cats. A decent portion of those get sent to the shelter and euthanized after they start pissing everywhere.
>>
>>2157677
>They live longer
not true
>they are healthier
also not true
>and much happier.
they're fucking cats, they don't experience any emotions whatsoever
>>
>>2157717
What? of course cats have emotions.

Also keep them inside, most cats dont survive long outside.
>>
>>2157721
>What? of course cats have emotions.
Yeah, they feel hunger and fear, not love compassion, happiness and all that hippie shit.

>most cats dont survive long outside
at least something positive about cats
>>
>>2157725
What the fuck is wrong with you?
your lack of compassion for pets marks you as a nigger, go find somemclansman and a tree.
>>
>>2157717
>they don't experience any emotions whatsoever
>>
>>2157730
>>2157729
it's pretty clear you never took an ethology class in college.
go back to (((tumblr)))
>>
>>2157736
Fuck off dindu
>>
>>2157738
>butthurt middle aged landwhale spotted
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.