[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of bug is this? I woke up to it in the middle of night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x637
What kind of bug is this?

I woke up to it in the middle of night on my head walking behind my ear
>>
>>2156669
Oh fuck, looks like a June bug.
I fuckin' hate those things.
>>
>>2156677

I live in Virginia, so you're probably right

thanks anon
>>
>>2156669
Definitely a June Bug. The dumbest bug around.

>>2156677
Aww, why anon? They're just stupid beetles who fly into walls and get stuck on their backs.
>>
File: 1464164099141.jpg (123 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1464164099141.jpg
123 KB, 500x333
>>2156669
The same thing happened to me last night except I was already awake and I was masturbating. It fell out of my hair and onto my dick so I freaked the fuck out. I ended up breaking my bed frame because I jumped away from it and landed on the corner of my bed. Right then my mother entered the room. Luckily, before she saw me, I hid in the closet right next to my bed. She called for me but I didn't answer. I peered through a crack of the sliding door for the closet and holy shit was my room a mess now. My bed frame snapped and my mattress slid off of it onto the hardwood floor, which spilled my bottle of water right onto the tablet that I abandoned in the heat of the moment. I also knocked over my lamp and the bulb shattered when it hit the floor, so there was glass everywhere. I then heard my mother going down the stairs so I quickly yet silently went to my dresser to grab some boxers. After which I put them on I headed to the bathroom to grab a towel to clean up the mess. Right when I turned around I stepped on a shard of glass and it went pretty fucking deep into my foot. I didn't have anywhere convenient to sit so I sat on top of my dresser and started my attempt to remove the shard of glass from the sole of my foot. It wasn't easy, but I succeeded. Luckily there wasn't much blood, but my foot was really sore from it. I was oblivious to my mom as she opened the door and evaluated the whole situation. She asked me what happened and why I was sitting on top of my dresser. I told her everything that happened, of course neglecting the parts about me masturbating. My mother then went over to my bed and picked up the June bug, which was still alive, and crushed it in her hand. She then looked over at me and said:
"Clean up your lubricant and go to bed."

>mfw I forgot about the lube
>mfw she figured me out
>mfw my mother is more manly than me
>mfw I had no bed to sleep on
>>
>>2156754
>Being this much a pussy about a fucking June Bug.

Jesus, man. It was confused and just as unhappy to be there as you.
>>
>>2156754

>mfw americircumcises need lube to masturbate

KEK
>>
>tfw cicadas leaving their disgusting shells all over my yard
>>
>>2156805
>he doesn't collect the shells to use as special weapons for his toy army fights
>>
>>2156749
Had one aggressively try to crawl into my ear.
Haven't been very fond of them since.
>>
>>2156805
Try having to tip tow through thousands of their dying bodies. All the buzzing, all that crunching..
>>
>>2156669
They're Asian women piloting flying Volkswagen beetles which have been shrunk down very small. They are quite common. They mostly just run into everything. Too small to cause any real harm. Take care and good luck, anon
>>
File: 1458955740702.gif (1 MB, 895x680) Image search: [Google]
1458955740702.gif
1 MB, 895x680
>>2156877
sounds like you should fry some up.
>>
>>2156754
I thought you were just blog posting till I read the end. Hardy kek anon. Hardy kek.
>>
File: what_is_this.jpg (449 KB, 1150x601) Image search: [Google]
what_is_this.jpg
449 KB, 1150x601
Is this just a June Bug too? It's around 1-1.5 cm in length I think

Just found this fucker sleeping on the curtain, it barely moved as I swept it on a piece of paper and threw out of my window.

I'm kinda scared because I have insect screens on every window (although it might have gotten into through a vent) and thought I got some kind of infestation going on.
>>
>>2157065
Yup June bug. I don't think they are known to really infest homes or anything. Just annoying and clumsy. And there seem to be a large number of people who are afraid of them for God knows why. They don't bite or sting
>>
>>2157517

>And there seem to be a large number of people who are afraid of them

I hate all bugs.

I wish insects as a whole would go extinct
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.