[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>quoted $12k for SRS radiation cancer treatment >probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: BusFE8GCIAItRjy.jpg (20 KB, 483x512) Image search: [Google]
BusFE8GCIAItRjy.jpg
20 KB, 483x512
>quoted $12k for SRS radiation cancer treatment
>probably not going to really work even if i do it
>have to watch her slowly decay without it

why did i have to love a life so fragile?
>>
>>2156525
it wouldn't work for very long. You can donate $1k in her name to your local cat fostering organization. They will probably do something really nice like name a kitty after your cat.

Sorry about that. Do you ever wonder if trees look at us the same way? Life is so ephemeral.
>>
>>2156525
Suffering is part of life, it's pathetic to cry over a cat. You should put it down.
I think you can help some people if you have disposable 12k.
>>
>>2156525
>Watch her slowly decay
You should put her down before suffering dominates her quality of life. It's the last kind thing you can do for your animal.

Not saying do it right now, but when it's time.
>>
>$12k for radiation cancer treatment
Shit, it wouldn't even cost me that much as an American for my own treatment.

Fucking pet medical care is ridiculous.
>>
>>2156573
>I think you can help some people if you have disposable 12k.
i don't care about people though
>>
>>2156736
And your animals don't care about you.
>>
>>2156737
i'd rather give it to them. when people on 4chan say help people with money, they really hope you're somehow going to give it to them so they can buy more anime statues.
>>
>>2156745
Figurines, anon. They're called figurines. And sometimes you need a daki pillow to go with them.
>>
>>2156745
>Implying I need nor want any money from people on here.
>Implying I'm advocating giving your money to random strangers.
I'd spend the money on getting a new pet, bruh. No sense in wasting money like that on an old common cat. Even if it is your best pal.

Helping people with money includes yourself.
>>
>>2156736
That's your problem, mate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.