[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is disgustng.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1198x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1198x785
This is disgustng.
>>
yeah, when I go to a library I expect the books to be free of toxoplasmosis but that's obviously not the case here.
>>
If it's been there for six years already then leave it. Have it grandfathered in.
>>
>>2155827
your new trip is more fitting maybe, but to me, you will always remain Bugsy
>>
>>2155827
Do you know what a library is?
>>
>>2155841
one of those places with books that's supposed to be quiet and clean.

I bet all those books reek of ammonia.
>>
File: street signs.png (257 KB, 394x599) Image search: [Google]
street signs.png
257 KB, 394x599
It's a library. The cat shouldn't be there and neither should a puppy.

Fucking captcha.
>>
You could make a case if you draw from those programs where kids read to dogs and cats to improve their fluency. Agree with >>2155830

If a city can vote in a goat as mayor then you can keep a cat as mascot or something
>>
>WELL THEYRE ALLOWED TO HAVE A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CANT MY PUUUUPPPPPPY STAY HERE TOOOOO?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?

Whoever did this is subhuman scum.
>>
>>2155844
Plenty of libraries and bookstores have cats. I'd understand if they didn't allow the cat from the get go but it's really ridiculous since the cat lives at the library, which is different than some person bringing their puppy to work
>>
Dogs are filthy, cats are not.
>>
>>2155983
>implying filthiness is not a case by case basis
>>
>>2155842
>library
>clean
I work at a library. Every day, homeless people come in and drape their unwashed bodies all over our chairs and sofas. Elderly patrons shit themselves regularly on our floors. Grubby little children sneeze and cough all over every book, cd, and magazine. I wear gloves at all times when handling any of our items. I got sick 3 times in the first 12 months of working there. I caught fucking pneumonia at my library, so now I wear a surgical mask too.

Libaries are public spaces, therefore they are never clean. A cat is the least of your problems in a library. That cat is probably 100 times cleaner than the average patron that comes in.
>>
>>2155842
it's a place you go to get books and bring them home. also for homeless dudes to hang out all day online. nothing in a library is clean every
>>
>>2155827
>yeah, when I go to a library I expect the books to be free of toxoplasmosis
never go full retard
>>
>>2156017
Are you a cute librarian with glasses and a pencil skirt?
>>
>>2156017
>>2156023
libraries in america must suck.
>>
>>2155830
This. They left the cat there for too long. You can't just remove it now.
>>
>>2156017
What kind of subhuman infested shithole do you live in?

I have never even heard of someone shitting in public, never seen a homeless person in a library either.
>>
>>2155814
What's next? Removing falcons from movie theaters?
Give me a break.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.