[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maine Coon Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: mainecoon1.jpg (47 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
mainecoon1.jpg
47 KB, 400x600
Just bought myself a Maine Coon kitten. Its a solid blue and will likely look similar to this image when fully grown.

Fuckdamn this is the best kitten I have ever owned. Do these cats stay awesome as they get older?
>>
I would love to get one of those massive cats too...
I've seen one for real few months ago, a chick was taking it for a walk, while her friend next to her had a tiny dog... it was almost surreal.

Problem is that they are breed cats, and probably over expensive... does yours have a pedigree? How much does that little life cost you?
>>
>buying a kitten
fuck off
>>
>>2155803
I had a maine-coon-ish cat when I was young, and I do remember liking it quite a bit.
>>
I've got a maine coon calico, 15 now. Chillest cat ever. Comes when she's called, chitters at birds, sleeps in every box or pile of paper she can find. Sheds like a mofo and you'll never get the hair out, but snugglefucker.
>>
Maine Coons are my go to breed. I once had one that lived until he was 19, and my sister has a Maine Coon kitten that is already quite big and fluffy for its age, so definitely a cuddle breed.
>>
I have a mix that is retarded.
She always gets knots in her fur.
Very friendly though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.