[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't think I've ever seen a single westie posted on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Don't think I've ever seen a single westie posted on /an/. Opinions on westies? Pros? Cons?
>>
>>2154753
I have one. He is 12 now. Is the sweetest thing (especially compared to my heeler lol) and very smart and cute. Likes to tunnel through the pillows on the couch. Poor thing has had skin problems his whole life though.
>>
>>2154753
I have one, her name is Polar, she's around 10. She's kind of a bitch like figuratively speaking too. She gets super bossy and jealous and defensive over literally everything.

We also have a black lab that lives downstairs because he has an injured leg and cant walk up. He's around 11 and hes really chill so he gets bullied by her. Polar usually chills upstairs because it's her territory and evey once in a while she would go down and eat/drink off of the lab's bowls and play with his toys as she pleases and ofc growl and bork if the lab gets close.

Upstairs we have a Carin Terrier as well 9 years old or so who was raised with Polar as a pup and she treats him the same way. She would do this really annoying thing where when we give them each a treat, she wouldn't eat hers and just leave it lying around and guard it from afar so when the Carin terrier gets close to it, she would run up to him and give a warning bite and repeat it all over again.

She's friendly around people though, but if you just got home and have to pet everyone, she will snap at our other dogs until you give her all the affection she wants, if shes being petted and another doggo comes along, she will growl at them. It's like that teachers pet in class thats actually a piece of shit bully when the teachers not there.

We love her though
>>
>>2154753

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG-c645Quh2/?taken-by=lucyhale&hl=en
>>
Pros: Cute
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.