[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my cat always chill in the fucking bathtub? Is she retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why does my cat always chill in the fucking bathtub? Is she retarded or something?
>>
>>2153565
she's a fucking cheeky cunt.

Why does she keep giving me this smug look?
>>
>>2153566
She wants to fuck
>>
>>2153565
It's cool and comfy.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 229x220
Turn the faucet on
>>
>>2153594
lel
>>
>>2153565
does he roll on his back and MRRRRRRRRRRRRWOOOOOOOWLL??
>>
>>2154185
>he

Get your pronouns right, privileged shitlord.
But yes, she mrrrooowwlls all the fucking time, especially when she is lying aroubd the bathtub like a retard.
>>
>>2154956
Prolly in heat idk.
Maybe shes just hot and its cool there
>>
She knows that's where you get naked, OP.

Surprise sex when?
>>
>>2154956
my cat does that. He likes the echo in the bathtub. Play with her belly and MRRRRRRRRRRROWWWWWL back
>>
>>2155251
>Prolly in heat idk.
she was spayed at around 20 weeks old.
>>2155252
Kitty is for cuddling only, no secks. That's what I have my qt chubby wife for anyways.
>>2155347
She hates when I touch her belly. Her sister on the other hand goes absolutely banana for it.
>>
No, she just wanna bath
>>
File: IMG-20160626-WA0001.jpg (1023 KB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160626-WA0001.jpg
1023 KB, 2368x4208
>>2153565
Mine two do that too. They usually do that when I forget to change water every few hours (spoiled assholes only drink fresh water). Sometimes, after someone takes a shower, they lick all the water.
>>
>>2155560
>chubby

Gross
>>
>>2153565
Those thing are cool. Cats like cool places when it´s warm.

My dog likes to sleep right behind the WC in Summer, tightly cuddled against the ceramic and the wall and floor tiles.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.