[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
video captures a man beating a turtle with a hammer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/164619897-story
>>
was he killing it for food?

the 'ok it's dead now, you can stop' kinda implies maybe the guy had mental issues
>>
I've smacked a gator with a baseball bat...
>>
>>2153166
Peanut butter jelly time.
>>
>>2153233
It didn't kill him, just sort of stunned him. He was okay I guess. It was probably for the best since he was a gator that people fed and he needed to be reminded of his place.
>>
>>2153166
I saw a guy hit a gator in the head with a brick and the fucking thing didn't budge. hitting a human like that would probably kill it. gators are tough
>>
File: 1398732222473.jpg (62 KB, 417x384) Image search: [Google]
1398732222473.jpg
62 KB, 417x384
Of course it's a nigger.
>>
I've seen a man kill a tortoise when I was a child. It was brutal. All the things he did to force the animal stick its neck out. It was for his food.
>>
>Be man
>Crown achievement of evolution
>See turtle
>This fucking turtle
>This fucking turtle disrespects you
>Just sitting there in its shell mocking you
>Fucking pisses you off
>Do you think you are better than me you cold-blooded cunt?!
>I will fucking kill you
>Punch it with your fist
>It's fucking covered in shell, it feels nothing, just keeps pissing you off
>Fucking turtle
>Bring my turtle hammer
>I'll show this fucking turtle
>>
>>2153517
Chimping out.
>>
>>2153160
Hey Looty's back!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.