[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today my cat was hiding in a cupboard, one of her favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1465618106645.jpg (435 KB, 1280x1175) Image search: [Google]
1465618106645.jpg
435 KB, 1280x1175
So today my cat was hiding in a cupboard, one of her favorite hiding spots. All of a sudden I heard her meowing loudly as if distressed. I went over to her and she came out and continued meowing at me. Then she went under the kitchen table and collapsed and peed on herself. She stayed there for a few minutes, and wouldn't even get up to go outside. (She always wants to explore our back yard). After a few minutes she went outside and layed down again, then slowly started poking around.

I brought her back inside and she sprinted toward her litter box and has been laying in there ever since. She meows when I try to pick her up, but she is also purring when I touch her. Right now she is in her litter box cleaning herself.

Yesterday I took her to my girlfriends mom's house to hang out for the day because there are other cats there, but she mostly kept to herself and now that she is home she did all this. Is she just stressed out or should I be concerned that there is a medical issue?
>>
she's dying
>Yesterday I took her to my girlfriends mom's house to hang out for the day because there are other cats there
why on earth would you do such a thing? you killed your cat
>>
>>2152393
She is extremely friendly and I found her as a stray a few weeks ago. Never saw her around other cats tho.

Serious opinions tho pls
>>
>OP picked up a stray and probably hasn't taken it to the vet yet
>brought it around other cats
>now is asking an anime image board instead of taking it the vet when something seems very wrong

Take it to THE VET GOD DAMMIT
>>
This actually sounds to me like possible seizure activity.

Regardless, yes, take her to the vet. That is definitely not a stress reaction.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.