[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I pull it off will he die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: shutterstock_276997154.jpg (340 KB, 1784x1338) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_276997154.jpg
340 KB, 1784x1338
If I pull it off will he die?
>>
I mean, maybe if you just grabbed it and yanked.

Not if you cut it or gently worked it off
>>
>>2151744
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>2151748
He's a big guy
>>
>>2151744
I hope so, fuck seagulls
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 384x384
>>2151752
4x
>>
File: 6883536-seagulls-wallpaper.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
6883536-seagulls-wallpaper.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>2151755
Hey fuck you. Seagulls make the beach a more pleasant place to be with their birdsong and funny antics.
>>
>>2151755
>>2151774
Can confirm. When I went to the beach with my friends and gf we were attacked by hungry seagulls and she had finished eating before everyone else, so she took a sandwich to lure them away from us and a seagull swooped down on her and took the sandwich and it scared her so much she fell down. It was good
>>
File: EcNxM.gif (1016 KB, 320x191) Image search: [Google]
EcNxM.gif
1016 KB, 320x191
>>2151779
>attacked by hungry seagulls
>scared her so much she fell down
It's a small bird. If it flies aggressively toward you, don't react with fear and it'll back off. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>2151842
>That gif

Fuck that, I'd be running like a little bitch from that gorilla, they can pull your arms out your sockets and shit
>>
I live near a port and I love herring gulls - they have great personality and can be hilariously brave to unwitting humans.

We have a mating pair that live on our roof and will visit us daily for treats (crappy 20p biscuits), they'l even sit down on our window sil and watch through the window if were watching a film or something.

Baby gulls are really cute to watch, although last year we had one come into our house!
>>
>>2151857
>Feeding wild birds
Wew lad how does it feel to be cancer
>>
I didn't know seagulls came in six packs.
>>
>>2151744
It looks like it's just holding it in its mouth so no probably not.
>>
>>2151744
He can't fly so good
>>
>>2151913

Underrated.
>>
>>2151887
kys
>>
>>2151744
Actually, if you don't pull it off he will die.
>>
>>2151842
>Small bird
Our seagulls are huge. Dunno what kind one is but the others are black shouldered seagulls and they're huge. I've seen them tear other birds apart. Theyre basically eagles only more aggressive and badass.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.