[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/an/ What the fuck is wrong with this cat? I see pus everywhere.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 750x1334
/an/
What the fuck is wrong with this cat?
I see pus everywhere.
(Not mine in case before you cuss me out)
>>
Mutant cat. Let it die.
>>
>What's wrong with it?
Besides it missing a leg?
>>
>cuss me out
>image.jpg
Fuck off children posting on your phones.
>>
>>2151599
Relax, bud.
>>2151597
It is foaming at the mouth and there's pus where the leg was supposed to be.
>>2151595
Shitpost?
>>
>>2151603
Not even being edgy, killing it would be the kindest thing to do at this point.
>>
>>2151588
It's dying of septic shock
>>
>>2151609
>>2151621
Wow, it looks all bloated and shit. That sucks. I thought the leg was wounded and opened or not closed from birth. Since pus.
>>
>>2151621
This probably.
Poor kitter... the one time you ACTUALLY need a cat killer around and all you get is OP taking pictures of you to post on /an/.
Suffer shortly, kitter.
>>
Take it to the fucking vet, holy shit, that poor thing. Either take it and get it put down peacefully or have it treated and have a three-legged cat buddy.

Go, go, go.
>>
>>2151837
Given the time op took to photograph it and post about it online--I'd say that it's most likely dead by now. Definitely suffered the whole way through
>>
Op said the cat isn't theirs for fucks sake. Just wants to know what caused it
>>
>>2151969

>op said the cat wasn't theirs

It's cute that you really believe that.
>>
>>2151835
>>2151609
How would one even go on about killing a kitten?
You need to be fucked up to do that at home.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.