[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wolverine-vs-honey-badger.png (315 KB, 569x244) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-vs-honey-badger.png
315 KB, 569x244
Should I get a wolf as a pet or a honey badger?
>>
honey badger. how is this even a question?
>>
Honey badger has slightly less capability to kill you and/or others
>>
>>2151479
only special snowflake austists get wolves as pets
>>
File: britishbeauty.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
britishbeauty.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>2151538

you know nothing jon snow
>>
Get both by getting a wolverine instead
>>
>>2151538
More like they get a huskie/gsd mix, and insist it's a wolfdog.
>>
>>2151479
something that's not a meme animal
>>
>>2151479
honey badger don't give shit rip OP
>>
Is neither an option?
>>
>>2151479
Wolf
-Is for edgy furries
-Probably gay
-Gives a fuck
-Might kill you

Honey Badger
+Doesn't give a fuck
+Can kill snakes
>>
>>2151479
Honey badger. What kind of question is that? You will never have to worry about a pet honey badger dying because they're literally unkillable and have no predators.

Honey Badger meet Snake. Honey badger not only kills it, but eats it and eats some venom, falls the fuck asleep and wakes back up like nothing happened.

Honey Badger meets Lion. Lion runs away pooping itself because oh shit here come honey badger.

Honey Badger meets neighbor's dog. Neighbor's dog runs away with fucking scratches all over its face crying its face off because it messed with the wrong bitch.

Honey Badger meets bee hive. Honey badger slams the bee hive into the floor, eats the honey, goes to sleep WHILE the bees are stinging the fuck out of it, wakes up completely fine.

You could shoot a honey badger in the head and it wouldn't feel a thing. You could run them over, or even let a car rest on their body and they'll be just fine. THEY'RE FUCKING IMMORTAL. The list goes on really.

So, get honey badger.
>>
>>2151723
It was believable till the last paragraph. Machetes and arrows yes, but a hammer on their skull, a bullet or two or driven over by a car will kill them. Dont be such a memeing fucktard.
>>
>>2151719
>+Can kill snakes
Fuck you.
>>
>>2151719
honey Badger
-Can kill you too
>>
Get a dogger.
>>
>>2151479
If you have the means to care for it, you can adopt a wolf that needs a home.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.