[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a baby opossum that's been hanging around our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Aragorn-Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg (99 KB, 900x663) Image search: [Google]
Aragorn-Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg
99 KB, 900x663
There's a baby opossum that's been hanging around our backyard for months now. It went from being a tiny baseball sized baby to being the size of two baseballs length wise without accounting for the tail.

We have dogs and while the other dogs don't care for it, my brother's jack russell terrier goes ballistic over it. I don't want to harm the opossum and I know they can carry rabies. What should I do?
>>
>>2150856
Just want to add the opossum has been completely harmless. I'd rather not bother it, but I'd like to see what Anon's have to say.
>>
They can carry rabies, but they're less likely to than other mammals like skunks.

Leave it alone unless you want a nice fur hat or gloves.
>>
>>2150856
Buying jack Russells and expecting them not to bark 19 hours a day was your first mistake.

Does everyone in a 1000 foot radius hate your guts?
Just kidding, you don't have to answer, I can reassure you they do.

Leave possum aloooone.
I have a 50lb possum next door that is absolutely terrifying to behold.
>>
>>2150861
Not my dog, my dog doesn't bark at all.

Hm well I don't want a beast of a opossum living in the backyard.
>>
>>2150865
I misspoke.
Imagine living next to three jack russells (10ft between my house and their dogs) for two years.

I have so much hate for them.

Put poisoned cat food out if you're worried about the possum.
And by that I mean give the poisoned food to the jack russell because they do NOT stop barking at thin air until the day they collapse.
>>
>>2150868
Please don't make suggestions like that, they're just negative for no reason, I'm not going to kill a dog or an opossum even if it is a joke.

And I'm aware they bark like crazy, it's been an ongoing thing but whatever at least it's not as bad as it used to be.
>>
>>2150871
I'm on the wrong board but I want that breed extinct.
Even pugs can stay.
>>
>>2150873
You shouldn't make comments like that anyway. It's needlessly vulgar and unbecoming.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.