[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just lost an entire litter to (most likely) parvo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pups.jpg (85 KB, 1347x756) Image search: [Google]
pups.jpg
85 KB, 1347x756
Ask a guy who just lost an entire litter to (most likely) parvo anything
>>
>>2150012
are you a BYB?
>>
So did you just decide to be a terrible waste of human flesh or were you born into the life of a degenerate?
>>
>>2150012

How the hell did they catch parvo? Why do you have your puppies around niggers dogs? You know niggers dont vacinate.
>>
>>2150012
What cycle did you put them on? Did you forget detergent?
>>
>>2150021
No our hounds are licensed from two reputable breeders. The fifth one not shown passed two days ago, but was born blind and most likely deaf. It makes me wonder about the litter as a whole even though they appeared healthy.
>>2150023
Faggot
>>2150178
I have no idea. The parents were vacc'd, but the pups we're a week short to get the 1in5.
>>2150215
gentle rinse w/ softener
>>
>>2150253
>our hounds are licensed from two reputable breeders
reputable breeders don't make franchises out of their dogs m8

you are a BYB, and the breeders before you are BYBs
>>
>>2150253
My dogs don't die of parvo, faggot.
>>
>most likely
The fact you don't know shows you're a shitty breeder. When they started pissing out their assholes a vet should have tested them and the sick pups should have been quarantined. Parvo doesn't kill in one night.
>>
>>2150012
Reputable breeders, not even once
>>
Isn't it really obvious when a dog has Parco, and isn't it a fairly treatable thing?

Fuck off you piece of shit BYB
>>
>>2150253
>breeders
>reputable
>>
>>2150374
When I was a kid, my chow got parvo from drinking her pool water. I remember the vet said it was mostly untreatable, but we gave her Pedialyte out of a turkey baster and she pulled through.
>>
>>2150375
>poor people
>affording reputable breeders
>>
>>2150253
you're a BYB. you obviously have no idea what you're doing and i hope this tragic lesson has taught you that you shouldn't be breeding dogs
>>
>>2150375
There are definitely reputable breeders out there. It's not that hard to tell when someone is actually passionate about the breed and cares for their health.
>>
>>2150374
I never had a dog with parvo but for young dogs its very, very dangerous. Young and old animals(including people) are much more sensitive to diseases. As a healthy teen or adult, you'll pull through a lot that would just destroy them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.