[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is my pupper going to died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pupperbump.jpg (818 KB, 2624x1314) Image search: [Google]
pupperbump.jpg
818 KB, 2624x1314
hello /an/ an hour or so ago these bumps started popping up on my dog, any ideas on what caused it?
>>
my pup got those a few days ago as well, figured it was just something he ate or something that bit him. We waited at least a night before deciding whether or not to take him to the vet.
is your dog vomiting as well?
>>
>>2149129
no vomit, what did the vet say?
>>
>>2149106
looks like an allergic reaction. go see a vet
>>
Allergic reaction give pupper benadryl ( dosing instructions avaliable online) unless he is having any airway involvement( listen for wheezes) puppo should be fine. If he is having any difficulty wheezing take him to the vet.
>>
>>2149195
>give pupper benadryl
this is what i did, no wheezing yet. if it starts ill take her to the vet, thanks guys.
>>
That is swimmer's itch, your dog is having an allergic reaction (so other anons aren't far off) to localised parasite infections.

Don't let your dog lie down in wet grass or puddles of water again, and give an all-wormer.
>>
My puppy had this happen, albeit abit worse. It was an allergic reation to common garden weeds (the ones that have those small spines on the edges of the leaves). We were going to take her to the vet but it cleared up after a bit, and other than itching it didnt cause any other problems for her.
Once i went out and cleared the yard of the suspect plants, it never happened again.
>>
>>2149201
Here's to hoping you didn't OD your dog
>>
RIP pupster
>>
How did your pupper fair OP?
>>
>>2149896
i have her some more benadryl and it seems to be fading away. thank you /an/
>>
Good I hope you looked up dosing instructions for your dogs weight. Glad everything worked out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.