[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Cats Eye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1180.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
My cats eye (the one in the picture) has looked like this for the past couple of days, I've been washing it with a wet washcloth but it seems to put him in pain when I touch it. I really need some advice or input as to what it might be. The soonest I can take him to the Vet is July 1st :(

I would really appreciate anyone who knows what it could possibly be.
>>
Sweet bait
>>
go to a different vet that can get you in

you're clearly irritating your cat's eye more. it's likely a bacterial infection and won't clear up without antibiotics. it'll fester and if you wait until July 1st you'll end up going for surgery, not for med dispensal.
>>
>>2148113
This.

I have a local vet office that is open 24/7, welcomes walk-ins, and charges no emergency fee. There is probably somewhere near you that is similar.
>>
Thank you for the advice, I will call around to see who can get me in. I appreciate the help
>>
Vet here

What you need to do is keep it out of the sun and harsh light while giving it plenty of water to prevent it from drying out and getting infected. Most vietnamese chefs should know how to cut the effected eye off of this dish and properly serve it for you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.