[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mosquito bullies have to go away.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage14.jpg (208 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
serveimage14.jpg
208 KB, 640x570
Can we just stop with this whole swatting mosquitoes meme? I think it's time for people to grow up and accept that all lives matter. No matter how small or inconsequential these precious creatures lives might seem to you and I, the fact remains that they are still living beings. Sentient, and of equal value to any other of the creatures on this Earth. Yeah, I know, I get it: they might cause you a minor annoyance at some point in your life. But your life will go on, and last much longer than theirs would have even without you cruelly, mercilessly "swatting" their life out in an instant for them doing literally nothing at all to you. I mean, sure they might bite you but that's just the mosquitoes way of trying to find food. They don't mean to bother you; they aren't trying to hurt you, unlike the way people happily try to harm them. Do you let your pets at home starve just because it costs money -- a minor inconvenience having to pay for it -- to feed them? No; that would be animal abuse. So maybe you shouldn't just murder every little insect you come across, for committing the "crime" of wanting to fucking continue to exist, did you ever think of that? Now, don't get me wrong. I hate bugs and insects in general as much as the next guy. But in these modern times is there really any room left for primitive, violent caveman solutions like swatting mosquitoes? That's no longer okay. So the next time you see a mosquito, you might try extending your tolerance and love for certain animals to be more inclusive of all animals, and allow the poor little fella do it's thing, and let it go on its way and live it's humble life in peace.
>>
I always wondered what an aardvark's tongue would feel like in my anus
>>
>>2146628
What kind of animal is in the pic?
>>
>>2146632
>>2146631
>mosquito bullies trying to deflect criticism and change the subject
Ugh.
>>
its literally my job to genocide mosquitoes. are you the guy who said that you hoped i got a brain disease
>>
>>2146628
I have an electric swatter, it's great. They never dodge it.
>>
Mosquito larvae make a fantastic snack for tropical fish.
>>
>>2146830
Best part is the little bastards never get to bite a soul.
>>
>>2146836
Yep, as a bonus, the fish gets lots of much needed protein and iron.
>>
>>2146628
Hey OP, the thread for crazy is over here>>2145760
>>
>>2146628
>Can we just stop with this whole swatting mosquitoes meme? I think it's time for people to grow up and accept that all lives matter. No matter how small or inconsequential these precious creatures lives might seem to you and I, the fact remains that they are still living beings. Sentient, and of equal value to any other of the creatures on this Earth. Yeah, I know, I get it: they might cause you a minor annoyance at some point in your life. But your life will go on, and last much longer than theirs would have even without you cruelly, mercilessly "swatting" their life out in an instant for them doing literally nothing at all to you. I mean, sure they might bite you but that's just the mosquitoes way of trying to find food. They don't mean to bother you; they aren't trying to hurt you, unlike the way people happily try to harm them. Do you let your pets at home starve just because it costs money -- a minor inconvenience having to pay for it -- to feed them? No; that would be animal abuse. So maybe you shouldn't just murder every little insect you come across, for committing the "crime" of wanting to fucking continue to exist, did you ever think of that? Now, don't get me wrong. I hate bugs and insects in general as much as the next guy. But in these modern times is there really any room left for primitive, violent caveman solutions like swatting mosquitoes? That's no longer okay. So the next time you see a mosquito, you might try extending your tolerance and love for certain animals to be more inclusive of all animals, and allow the poor little fella do it's thing, and let it go on its way and live it's humble life in peace.

So this is what /an/ copypasta looks like?
>>
>>2146962
Nah, not enough nociception/outdoor cats/vegan dog food.
>>
>>2146628
Go to bed Anon. You are drunk. #BugLivesDon'tMatter

You're also a dumb, stupid face
>>
>>2147722
Not OP but that's kinda mean :(
>>
>>2146628
Look, I'm fine with mosquitoes buzzing around and doing their thing out in the forest, but when they start biting me, they have officially entered the natural selection ring. if they can't bite me and escape without my notice, they will not pass on their genes.
>>
File: Malaria.jpg (48 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
Malaria.jpg
48 KB, 366x400
mosquitoes dindu nuffin
they wuz gud bois
>>
The only reason mosquitoes aren't extinct is because they are too resilient and numerous, just like cockroaches. They don't even have much of a role.
>>
>>2148186
The only reason humans aren't extinct is because they are too resilient and numerous. They don't even have much of a role.
>>
>>2146628
They're denying my agency to consent. I do not consent to being fed on. They're literal rapists.
>>
How about that fact that it's not just an annoyance and they kill more humans then any other animal because of blood transfused diseases. More than a million people die each year from these fuckers.

We're just defending ourselves, I don't want tiny headed babies.

I actually make a point to not step on ants and take bugs outside and stuff.
But fuck mosquitoes. Until we either alter them to stop carrying this shit or kill the blood sucking ones (6%) they're going to be the cause of too much death in underdeveloped nations. It seems immoral not to do something if we can.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35408835

This article addresses both sides and different solutions. But you know what isn't one?
>allow the poor little fella do it's thing, and let it go on its way and live it's humble life in peace.
Your head is deep in the sand if you think this is ok
>>
>>2146628
>implying any life is valuable.
Survival of the fittest breh. The definition of "fit" has changed throughout our evolution, but as it core it still very much stands. If you can't support yourself in the environment you live in you deserve to die and if you can't (or don't want to) procreate, your genes should be removed from the pool.

The reason we kill mosquitoes and find their buzzing annoying is because the people who did this had less change of attracting diseases like Malaria from them than people who didn't.
>>
>>2146628
Mosquitos are annoying pest fags, and I would buy a flamethrower to kill them if it didn't burn my house down too

I just hope all mosquitos die or go on a mass migration to Somalia where they would probably fit right in
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.