[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never by myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Never by myself
>>
>>2144304
It'll stop if you piss on it every time.
>>
Mark your territory.
>>
>>2144304
That's not healthy behavior, your dog may be going through separation anxiety.
>>
>>2144306
That is a lie. I know from unfortunate experience.
>>
>>2144304
2 cute.
My dog used to fall asleep in my undies when I took long shits when he was younger.
>>
One day he will be gone and you will wish he was around to be clingy.
>>
>>2144441
Says who. My dog does this all the time and is pretty independent. He just sees you sitting there for 30+ minutes and thinks it would be a marvelous time to be pet.
>>
>>2144441
I don't think so. Dogs don't have much understanding of what you are doing. They just pick up that "oh wow when anon goes into this room, he sits down for a long time. He will have no choice but to pet me".
>>
>>2144304
i do this with my boyfriend
>>
>>2144557
Dogs are not that stupid, they also want privacy when they shit.
>>
>>2144555
>30+ minutes
bro you gonna give yourself a hernia
>>
File: shelly55151.gif (995 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
shelly55151.gif
995 KB, 500x374
>>2144584
>they also want privacy when they shit.
my dog prefers to shit in front of people. she'll stop at the one house on the block where people are doing yard work to do her business. she also likes to shit in front of houses where dogs are barking in the window.
>>
>>2144583
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>2144583
>>2144673
yall niggas gross
>>
>>2144557
I'm pretty sure they know that you're peeing/shitting. My mom's dog caught on to what we were doing and starting peeing on the toilet.
>>
I read somewhere it is an instinct they evolved to protect other pack members while they shit

also they can smell what is happening which piques their curiosity and is related to social bonding and identifying the territorial markers of the pack
>>
>>2144586
You know what I mean, stupid. Basically this >>2144557 and a little bit of this >>2144750
>>
>>2144555
>Shitting for 30 minutes
Fucking hell. It takes me about 30 seconds. You need more fiber in your diet or drink coffee or something.
>>
>>2144760
Does nobody else play around on their phone in the morning? Catch up on snapchat/emails/texting etc.
I do not drink coffee but have a relatively high fiber diet. I also like to play a level of Pocket Mortys during my "morning meeting" on the comfortable brand new toilet that I recently installed. Doesn't take 30min but it seems like I'm in there forever, more so when I have a dog taking a nap at my feet.

But of course the chans takes everything srsly.
>>
my cat does this
>>
>>2144304
Don't shit with your legs spread so far apart. You will stretch out the elastic on your underwear.
>>
>>2144771
I am done by poops in two minutes but I sit on the toilet for about 20.
>>
>>2144787
Agreed
>>
>>2144557
>Sitting on the toilet for THIRTY MINUTES

What the fuck? Why would you sit in a shit smelling room when you could be done in 2 minutes and browse the internet in any other part of the house?
>>
>>2144584
Yes they are and the dog is not shitting the man is you blind cunt.
>>
>>2145087
just flush after the shit went down

then sit there and think about your life for the next 50 min
>>
>>2145087
A lot of people can't smell their own poos. Google it! Then...delete your history...
>>
>>2145263
>Then...delete your history...

Kek. That would still be pretty tame for someone on 4chinz
>>
>>2145271
Ha I agree. But out of context and depending on how you die, someone will say. Oh "they committed suicide and liked the smell of poo and hentai"
>>
>>2145271
Or you know...use an incognito tab...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.