[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check out my new cat, he called momo and I saved him from some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-06-11+at+11.20.24).png (692 KB, 666x530) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-11+at+11.20.24).png
692 KB, 666x530
Check out my new cat, he called momo and I saved him from some shitty cardboard box he was living in. Any good tips on how to raise rescue animals like this?
>>
take a better pic of the cat you fucking pot head piece of shit
>>
>>2143435
Take him to a vet asap. Tell him you found him in the street. You'll want to make sure he doesn't have worms or any illnesses, and you'll also want to get him neutered and vaccinated too.
>>
Get it a litterbox and a small dogbed for the desk so it doesn't fall out/off. Find some decent wet or dry food and make sure it has fresh water available to it throughout the day. Get its shots done and get it spayed or neutered once it's about six months old/5lbs in weight.

And you love that little motherfucker with all of your heart.
>>
File: jh.png (1 MB, 890x590) Image search: [Google]
jh.png
1 MB, 890x590
>>2143437
Don't talk shit about my cat you little bitch
>>
is that an ashtray next to your cat? Un real
>>
shoulda named it catachi
>>
Congrats, your he is a she. Calico and tortoiseshell cats are like 99.99% female.
>>
That's a girl OP
>>
dying is a fag lol
>>
cap you stupid fuck trying to get credit on /an/

>>2143447
hes addicted to the marajuanie
>>
Get a chain for it so it dosnt get snatched away.
THose dbz figures I hope you dont care get about mayn . Post more pics.
>>
>>2143442
He's cute.
>>
>>2143442
cute kitty, be sure to hide small intriguing things like that blue dildo or they'll end up missing
>>
>>2143680
I already know to hide shit, that's why I got my new jays elevated off the ground so he don't shit in them, and that's my weed pipe not a fucking dildo
>>
>>2143435
Hold it under water for 30 minutes to make sure he has no fleas.
>>
post a pic of your cat high
>>
Clean your shit up nigger wtf are you doing
>>
>>2143442
>Clutter around PS4.
>Smoking around technology like a PS4.
>Allowing a cat on your PS4.
>Candle on your PS4.
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?
>>
>>2143435
I'd bet anything op doesn't get it spayed
>>
>>2143687
This is obviously bait BUT, if your cat tolerates warm water well, then you can do this while (duh) keeping the head out of the water to check for fleas. A couple minutes is just what you need, since any fleas will run to the head and be easy to spot.
>>
>>2143435
>Any good tips on how to raise rescue animals like this?

Why would you rescue something when you can barely look after yourself? Clean your damn room.
>>
>>2143435
Here's a tip. Pet, play with, cuddle him all the time. That way he'll end up cuddly and show affection all the time instead of running around and breaking stuff like a feral cat.
>>
>rescue
>bringing an animal into a weeb/stoner environment
Do you know what rescue means?
>>
>>2143435
She wasn't living in the box. Some asshole dumped her and probably a bunch of other kittens.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.