[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 6 month year old pitbull has been puking white foamy stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20160609_130742.jpg (4 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160609_130742.jpg
4 MB, 4128x2322
My 6 month year old pitbull has been puking white foamy stuff since yesterday and is just now puking green stuff
Anyone know whats wrong with her and what I can do to help her?
>>
>>2142699
Take her to the vet
>>
>>2142700
I just want to be sure it's serious maybe she probably just ate something funky
>>
>>2142703
And? If it is nothing serious and you go to the vet, you'll walk out with some medicine to help make her more comfortable until whatever she ate passes.

Book an appointment for tomorrow or Sunday/Monday. If she improves, cancel it. Easy.
>>
There are many reasons your dog could be vomiting that range from mundane to life-threatening. We can't diagnose her for you via the internet based on a single symptom.

>>2142714
This. Book the appointment for tomorrow and today, feed her a bland diet of boiled or steamed rice/chicken. Otherwise you risk heading into Sunday (when virtually no non-emergency clinics are open) with an increasingly ill dog.
>>
>>2142699
If your doggo starts vomiting black shit water or shitting strait black, its probably blood, which means it most likely has parvo. It could be rabies.
>>
Take her to the vet, happened to my old pitty. He ate bread with the plastic on and it cut up his insides before we had a chance to do anything about it
>>
>>2142935
>Just a little bit of plastic cuts up their inside

And people STILL want to feed raw bones
>>
>>2142699
It's grass
>>
>>2142699 (Not a vet here just a animal guy) a vet is always the best option, but i know sometimes the funds arent there, but it sounds like grass.

Cats dogs and sometimes other animals will eat grass to induce vomiting in the case of a hairball. Bubbly, clear or white foam, sometimes green from the grass.

Keep him/her away from grass or anything edible but dog food for 48 hours, if it changes color or persists even when only around dog food, seek a veterinarian immediately.
>>
>>2142699
>pitbull
Suppress her, stupid nigger
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.