[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human babies can't compete.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (444 KB, 579x579) Image search: [Google]
image.png
444 KB, 579x579
Human babies can't compete.
>>
>implying impregnation isn't a top tier fetish
>>
>tfw a bird views you as its parent
best feel
>>
>>2141620
Unfortunately, I don't know that feel.
>>
Human early development period is ridiculous in comparison to most other species. Can't do anything for almost two years. Endless high volume crying. Tons of illnesses.

Then you have fairly intelligent animals like corvids; lay eggs, feed babies for a couple months, teach to fly, off you go.
>>
>>2141615
Well, crying evolved in order to get a parents attention. I'm sure that constant cheeping is just as irritating to the mother bird as a baby's screaming is to a human.
>>
>>2141641
>Calling something that can be baited by shiny objects smart
>>
>>2141619
>the primary goal of sex is a fetish
Wew lad
>>
>>2141641
>calling something that's baited into buying shiny smart phones every year smart
>>
true. we should extinct actually.
>>
>>2143187
>cheeps annoyingly as fuck
>is fucking useless in flight, have to watch it all the time
>had to shit that out with all the food for the next few weeks inside a huge ball
>have to feed it literally all day long
>bites like crazy and it's scared of heights

HUMAN
>shouts to deter predators, top tier bluff
>has all the body it needs to work its way around
>shits without alerting predators to the presence of its nest
>developed within another human, so it gradually gets all the nourishment
>parents don't have to construct a nest out of twigs and shit to protect it, someone does it for them

Bird babbys can't compete.
>>
>>2141641
Yeah, but the slow development allows humans to eventually become more intelligent than every other known species on the planet.

Don't even get me started on neuroplasticity and the potential for all average human children to be raised to be geniuses.

Everybody is mediocre because everybody is a mediocre parent.
>>
>>2143190
smart phones and jewelry
>>
File: 7364274_orig.jpg (106 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
7364274_orig.jpg
106 KB, 700x525
>>2141615
>come home to my eggs
>something seems different
>can't quite put my feather on it
>oh well lol
>I sure do love all my chicks I can't wait until they hatch

Yeah, its great being a bird parent
>>
>>2144213

>Everybody is mediocre because everybody is a mediocre parent.

This times a million.
>>
>>2145889
This times a billion.

It was like introducing sliced bread to my family when my wife taught our baby sign language. We were able to communicate with our 9 month old baby which DRASTICALLY reduces the annoying crying.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.