[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your dog or dogs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: 20160408_161832.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160408_161832.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
This guy's name is Cash. He is a pure bred black lab. He has a really high opinion of himself and acts like he's the best thing in the world. He is also a huge glutton and just inhales any food you give him. He's good at killing animals and keeps vermin off the property. What are your dogs like?
>>
>>2141613
What critters has he killed?
>>
File: 20160408_161636.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160408_161636.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
OP here. This is my other dog Lucky. I've had her a lot longer than Cash. We found her on the road about 14 years ago and to this day have no idea what breed she is. Despite her small size she hd 9 pups with a yellow lab before it died and we got Cash. You might think shes cute but she is one mean bitch when it comes to fighting. When we first brought Cash here she absolutely hated him at first but now they and best friends and partners for life. I've alway seen it as a teacher student relationship where she teached him how to hunt and kill.
>>
>>2141616
Rabbits, woodchucks, Raccoons (about two weeks ago he got one that almost bit a piece his ear off and bit my other dog on her foot, blood everywhere but they are okay same can't be said about the raccon), rats, mice, pheasents, and Possums (he doesn't kill them cuz he thinks they come back to life when they stop playing dead.)
>>
File: polo.jpg (3 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
polo.jpg
3 MB, 2400x1600
Here's my pug, Polo. I got her about 2 years ago, she's 11 now, and still kicking.
>>
File: diesel.jpg (25 KB, 872x581) Image search: [Google]
diesel.jpg
25 KB, 872x581
>>2141629
and here's my dachshund mix, Diesel. I got him about a month ago, he's about 2 years old. He loves to play, and he'll roll over when he hears my voice.
>>
File: sleepydogs.jpg (3 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
sleepydogs.jpg
3 MB, 2400x1600
>>2141631
And here they are napping together
>>
>>2141613
>Fat
>Lazy
>Old
>Blind
>Hairy
>>
lowland polish sheepdog mixed with god knows what. dumb as shit, barks at any moving object that he doesnt recognize, eats anything (he has eaten fucking flies before), and super fucking agro in public
9/10 couldnt have asked for a better retard companion
>>
File: 20160528_000752.jpg (3 MB, 1890x2577) Image search: [Google]
20160528_000752.jpg
3 MB, 1890x2577
This is Henry. He's a street mutt we literally found as a smol pupper walking along a gutter. He's chill as fuck and a handsome boy.
Loves:
- balls
- my parents
- treats
Hates:
- baths
-brooms
-skateboards.
>>
File: gracie.jpg (763 KB, 3984x2241) Image search: [Google]
gracie.jpg
763 KB, 3984x2241
This is Gracie. She's an 18 month old yorkie x jack russel, we rehomed her last year after she got bullied by the other dogs she was living with at the time.

She loves chasing everything and anything, but hates being chased. She's recently stopped her play biting. She makes noises like a small pig when excited, snorts and squeal-growls, likes other dogs when they're in the same house as her, but isn't so accommodating on the walk, though she's definitely getting better.

This was taken when we first got her, her coat is much longer now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.