[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just got a pinktoe tarantula
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: my pic.png (15 KB, 876x606) Image search: [Google]
my pic.png
15 KB, 876x606
how can i comfort her? can i pet her? does she even care about me???
>>
Squish it
>>
File: 1465207898213.jpg (24 KB, 319x283) Image search: [Google]
1465207898213.jpg
24 KB, 319x283
>>2141002
hey fuck you
>>
>>2140998
You can pick it up and prod her slightly I guess. She might get a little antsy though.

>does she even care about me???
uhh... sure I guess
>>
>>2140998
>does she even care about me
I'm not sure to which degree arthropods even understand that humans are animals. To them, larger animals are probably just considered ground to walk on, and potentially also a source of nutrition.
>>
>>2141008
>>2141013
im going to be alone forever with nothing but this ball of soulless, poisonous hair to keep me company im going to have to marry her im going to have to make love to her she is going to be the last thing i see and she doesnt even care goddaMNIT
>>
>>2141005
No fuck you vermin lover
>>
>>2141015
She's not soulless and I'm sure she loves you very much!
>>
File: zBPvc6a.jpg (304 KB, 771x601) Image search: [Google]
zBPvc6a.jpg
304 KB, 771x601
>>2141017
i will feed u to her.
>>
>>2141018
<3
>>
>>2141015
> poisonous
>>
>>2140998
>>2141015

>>>/r9k/
>>
No, Avicularia are very skittish and won't stand for the advances of a drooling NEET. Wait for her to shed, and if you rack up enough good boy points maybe she'll let you hug her old skin at night whilst crying yourself to sleep.
>>
These are the kind of questions you ask before you get a tarantula.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.