[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1462966045244.jpg (88 KB, 650x888) Image search: [Google]
1462966045244.jpg
88 KB, 650x888
>be me
>driving down road
>see litter of kittens no bigger than 1lb
>they're taking refuge in a guys car engine
>stop to tell them before he turns on the engine and possibly kills one or more
>dirty water and maggoty kibble on the porch. Pretty sure there's mosquitos breeding in the water
>soggy box with mildew rag in the corner. It's obviously been there awhile.
>try to tell the person that answered the door the situation
>'no engliy'
>use Google translate to tell him what's happening
>they're mine. My cats. Go away.
Obviously this guy doesn't give a fuck about the kittens or else he'd at least have clean food and water out.... or at least a clean towel and a non-soggy box.
I don't have any local resource to call regarding the matter as they don't give a fuck unless you show up with the animals yourself...
Should I just try and take as many as I can late at night? What should I do?
>>
>>2140711
Save the kittens.
>>
>>2140711
If they are outside, lure them off of his property. Take them. Bring all of them to a vet to at least get a distemper vaccine(may be too young for rabies). Voila, you now have proof of ownership. That's the shitty deal with outdoor cats; anyone can take them and make them theirs. Free roaming animals are not anyone's property until proven otherwise.
>>
>>2140717
this. also burn down the house after all the kittens are rescued.
>>
>>2140717
How do I manage this? I have cat food (dry) and people food.
Usually cats or their kittens show up at my door cause I feed them.
>>
>>2140729
Can food is smellier. If they are friendly literally pick them up and put them in a carrier. If not, you may need to use a live trap. Keep them indoors until you bring them to a vet. If they are free roaming again, they aren't your property anymore and they can reclaim them basically. And if they see them or know you have them before you take them to a vet and get some kind of records that they belong to you, there may be a bit of a confusing shit storm.

Again, if they are free roaming and don't have tags, they aren't your animals when they leave your property as far as the law is concerned
>>
This is why we need to deport illegals. Vote Trump this November.
>>
>>2140711
call animal control dingus
>>
>>2140711
Call the ASPCA on his brown ass
>>
The obvious answer is to be a hero and do something stupid and dangerous. Do NOT call the authorities, they would just shoot the kittens.

Be a hero OP, go save those kittens you poor, stupid soul.
>>
take them, they deserve better
>>
>>2140760
>>2140950
>>2140954
t. Didn't Read
>>
Shoot yourself in the head OP
Cats all need to be fucking exterminated
>>
>>2140983
>i liek doggers. No kitty! >:[[
This is you
>>
>>2140711

How many kittens are there?

Take them all or lure them off the property, like what >>2140717 said.

I don't think even Animal Control can do much as these people ARE doing the bare minimum required to not get their asses in trouble.
>>
>>2140989
t. vile worthless toxoplasmotic cat
>>
>>2140737
OP doesn't say he/she lives in USA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.