[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf bought a wolf. I have it trained pretty well but it keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
My gf bought a wolf.
I have it trained pretty well but it keeps chewing everything and biting my hands. would appreciate advice lre wolf stories

Pic related. Her name is shanti
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>2139263
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>2139268
Here it is at 6 weeks. We stole it from meth heads because it had parasites and they abused the ahit out of it. 200 bucks in vet bills later and shanti is a very happy doge.
>>
>>2139263
>Bought

>>2139275
>Stole

>>2139263
>>2139268
>>2139275
>'wolf'
>>
Unless it has a DNA test, it is a husky/shepherd mix.
>>
>wolf
No, that is absolutely not a wolf, or even a wolf hybrid.
That is a husky mix, nothing about it looks wolf. It's for the best though, actual wolf mixes are almost always extremely difficult to deal with.
>>
>>2139263
>Dating wolfaboos

That's just a dog. Dump her and don't let her take care of it.
>>
That dog looks nothing like a wolf, OP. I sincerely hope you don't really think your dog is a wolf.

It's not a wolf, it's a fucking husky mutt. And it's actually pretty harmful to go around calling it a wolf.

Really cute dog though. Cute gf too.
>>
>>2139303
>cute gf too

Not with those piercings
>>
>>2139303
>it's actually pretty harmful to go around calling it a wolf

Calling a dog a wolf trivializes real wolves' lived wolf experiences by appropriating wolf culture.
>>
>>2139263
I thought this was a troll but reverse image search shows nothing. Please kill yourself if you thought that was a wolf.
>>
>>2139263

Assuming not a troll thread. You need to poke your finger down its throat when it mouths your hands.

I will also assume you are not stimulating it enough. You need to play with it alot, get a flirt pole and practise teaching it to release when it bites by saying "drop" then giving it a treat.

Dogs arent just something you decide to do on an impulse, they require alot of work especially shepherds.
>>
Wow, i expected more from the cute animal board. When did every board become /pol/?
Thanks for the help neck beardos.
>>
>>2139367
moron
>>
>>2139364
Thanks, this actually helps. You're a good man anon.
As for the rest of you who sperged out about wether or not ots a wolf, i live in idaho where lots of people raise wolves, they're fairly common here but its rare to find a full blooded one as wolves are rape masters. We only know she's a wolf because said meth heads have a business breeding and selling them.
>>
>>2139294
>actual wolf mixes are almost always extremely difficult to deal with.

know someone at an animal sanctuary who cares for 5 of them. Says they are a pain and they have acres.
>>
>>2139367
/an/ is still 4chan, faggot.
>>
>>2139370
Id believe it looks low content. some people do husky/shepherd with wolf low content and they can have short hair.
>>
>>2139370
>meth heads have a business breeding and selling them
And you actually believe them? Suuuuuure... that's a wolf.... You are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>2139263
>>2139268
Wolf doges are well known for being alcoholics and smoking. I suggest you hide all your alcoholic beverages and help your doge straighten its life out. This should help in curbing its biting and chewing tendancies.
>>
Can someone post real wolves, real low content wolf dogs, and then some husky/shepherd mixes? I'm pretty sure young wolf mixes are always some shade of brown.
>>
>>2139370
it's definitely not a wolf, or wolf hybrid. just because the meth heads breed husky mixes and lie about them being wolf hybrids to get more money doesn't mean she's a wolf.

there's countless people who sell husky mixes as wolf hybrids to clueless people. your dog is not wolf whatsoever.
>>
>>2139356
alot of states will take it and put it down no questions asked if they hear its a wolf hybrid
>>
>>2139370
read
>>2139550
What you have is absolutely not a wolf. Places breeding husky/shepherd mixes and selling them as wolves to people who don't know any better are very common. You're lucky as shit that it ISN'T a wolf hybrid. Please don't go around telling people it is. The issues from that are then you get people seeing your perfectly nice dog, wanting a wolf hybrid of their own, and possibly ending up with a legitimate hybrid which are extremely hard to care for. That, and if your perfectly domestic dog ever bites or even nips anyone and they report it, it WILL be euthanized as you have said it was a wolf, and the rabies vaccine isn't approved for hybrids.
>>
>>2139370
>i live in idaho where lots of people say they raise wolves; byb husky/shepherd crosses are fairly common here

ftfy

>clear/pale toenails
>coloration other than black on the nose
>grey coloration in a young puppy
>facial mask

it's a husky mix. most likely mixed with shepherd. there's no wolf in that puppy.
>>
File: Emmerich.png (930 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Emmerich.png
930 KB, 900x900
That's no wolf! It's a dog!
>>
>>2139294
You call it a dog when it is clearly a wolf
>>
>>2139364
>You need to poke your finger down its throat when it mouths your hands.
Please don't do this, to a dog or a "wolf."

>>2139418
http://naturepunk.tumblr.com/post/125972833875/symmetrycity-kalika-is-so-cute-shes-80
>>
File: 1426467217270.jpg (43 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
1426467217270.jpg
43 KB, 600x706
>mfw dogs and wolves are actually the same species
>mfw there are hundreds of races of wolves and not they all look the same

Also, that is definitely not a wolf.

Check its dog privilege.
>>
File: 1460519310415.jpg (74 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
1460519310415.jpg
74 KB, 500x462
>>2139263
>My gf bought a wolf.

i lold good luck with that m8
>>
>>2139418
Let's play "Spot The Wolfdog"
Hint: There's not a single wolfdog on this image.
http://i.imgur.com/25INW9t.png
>>
>>2139275
Someone appears to have bolted your gf's mouth shut
I take it she touched a nerve at one point OP?
>>
That ain't a wolf-dog and the people you know who claim to own them most likely ain't got actual wolf-dogs either, just sheperd and husky mixes.
>>
>>2140163
2 and 7 look the closest but all are just dogs
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.