[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolves/favorite animal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Anyone here like wolves? Wolves always been my favorite animal. Anyone have some cool wolf stories or random facts. What's your favorite animal?
>>
File: white-wolf-snarl.jpg (58 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
white-wolf-snarl.jpg
58 KB, 500x369
>>2138308
>>
Everyone I've ever met who's favorite animal was a wolf was either a fat dude with long hair, or a plump girl with bad teeth

Which one are you?
>>
furry detected
>>
Coyote are better.
>>
>>2138308

Do you have black t-shirts with wolved howling at dreamcatchers airbrushed on them?
>>
Asshole left a half wolf dog on our front porch. This is what I said about it in another thread:

>we rescued a half wolf mix and she was totally awesome unless she felt cornered. Any time that dog would act stressed at all, we would turn our backs to her and calmly walk away. Didn't always work though. What made us eventually put her down was my mom loosing some of the muscle out of her forearm. Dog became "trapped" in the kitchen despite 3 possible routes out and 2 without even having to pass my mom. My mom slowly, calmly backed out of the kitchen and the dog continued to advance and was going overboard with the fear aggression. Eventually my mom encountered a wall and the dog jumped up and ripped out a piece of her arm.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.