[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /an/ I found these four (4) cats under my porch, and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160604-WA0091.jpg (175 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160604-WA0091.jpg
175 KB, 747x1328
Hi /an/ I found these four (4) cats under my porch, and they seem to have their eyes infected, from what I can tell, they are couple of weeks old and still on breastfeeding. What should I do, taking them to a vet is my last resort since they are stray cats, and I'd like to help them. Anyone has experienced this with their cats before? Pls help ;_;
>>
Call your vet. If they aren't pricks they should at least be able to give you advice.
Is the mother still around?
>>
>>2138213
Yes
>>
Where do you live? I have some fantastic little pills that should clear that right up.
>>
take them in, gently clean all around their eyes, put them back out

do this consistently if you can, once a day. Stray kittens often have eye infections like that. Leave some decent quality food out for them and water. They'll eventually gain strength and their immune systems will kick the infection out

Alternately, put up an ad on Craigslist. Plenty of people are willing to come by and take the kittens off your hands for you. Literal cat ladies I mean
>>
>>2138209
Catch the mom and kittens via have-a-hart traps, bring them all to a a shelter.
>>
File: MR7.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
MR7.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>>2138209
Get a Oil drum, start it on fire and throw them in.
>>
>>2138254
>>>/b/
>>
>>2138254
>start it on fire
Don't you mean: ``light it on fire''?
You also would need to open it first.
>a Oil
>an Oil
Ftfy.
>>
Jesus, don't you people have 411 or animal services wherever it is you live? Why on earth would 4chan be the first place you turn to?
>>
If you want to tame them, sit outside near them with a string or something and let them come to you to play. Make friends with the mom by feeding her treats. By the time they're 8 weeks old you'll be able to adopt them out or give them to a shelter who will gladly adopt them out for you. The only one that will have a hard time/may not be adoptable is the mom since she's an adult cat.
>>
>>2138209
I had a cat that had that same thing with her eyes. It blinded her, and the vet said the infection would spread throughout the rest of her body if the infected portion wasn't removed. Just get a large, flat-head screwdriver, gently insert it in the edges of their eye sockets, and pop out their eyeballs. It may sound bad, but they'll be thanking you afterwards.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.