[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog highly likely to die in a few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 180px-Feel_Guy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Feel_Guy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
Hey guys, I don't know if this is the write place to write this, but I need to say this somewhere.

My dog has a heart that is too large for her body, and she is leaking fluid into her lungs. There is no cure for this. She might die in a few months.

She began by getting sick, and coughing a few weeks ago, and later, it just got worse. It's a genetic disease, not environmental.

I'll be taking to test her, but the vet said that he sure that this is what is going on. I can hope that this is the case, but the chances are slim. I wish you all the best with your pets, and I hope that nothing like this ends up happening to them.

Thank you for reading.
>>
I'm sorry anon, please give your dog the best months you can.
>>
I lost my cat to a similar heart condition when he was only five years old. Shit sucked, I know how you feel.

Try not to focus on waiting for the other shoe to drop and simply treasure her. Even if her life is shorter than it should be, know that you've done right by her.
>>
>>2137254
Thank you very much. I wish she got to live a little longer of a life, but it was only 2 and a half years. I hope you're better after your loss.
>>
Have fun with him until the end anon.
>>
Is there any way to treat this anon? Anything they can do? I don't like getting peoples hopes up and all, but can they do a transplant?

I mean hundreds of shelter dogs have to get put down every year for various reasons, but could they use one of those hearts?

Please ask the vet anon...two and a half years is so horrible :(
>>
I'm so sorry op.

Just asking? Is it pure breed? Breeds are genetically fucked up.
>>
File: download.png (3 KB, 155x143) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 155x143
Im so sorry you had to go through this op. Try and make those last months count.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.