[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sourcing mink?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x600
Is RFG or anyone else who might be knowledgeable about mink still around?

I've been looking into starting a mink farm for the last several years and the only thing holding me back is my lack of firsthand knowledge about mink. I'd like keep a single individual as a pet for awhile and see if this is something I want to persue further.

While keeping them without a permit is legal in my state, I'm not really sure how to aquire just one and a young one at that. Only someone with a permit can legally sell them and all the farms around here keep a low profile.
>>
A single mink be enough. There is a guy on YouTube who has mink and they vary drastically from one another in general they are more work than ferrets, most destructive and can probably fuck you up harder than one. While we do have domesticated ones, they were not bred to be nice.

Look fun to fish with though.
>>
>>2136703
Maybe there is a exotic pet store or weasel club in the area? I'm thinking a a merchant who sells fur will have some and be willing to sell a few.
>>
Find Joseph Carter/Minkenry on facebook or YouTube and message him. He's pretty open about teaching people about mink, and he's insanely passionate about them. He might be able to find you a baby mink and ship it to you (only around April/May), but he's going to require you to buy his book "Minkenry" and be absolutely certain you can keep one permanently.

His book has ALL the information about training mink. He adopts mink from mink farms so he could give you farming information, I'm sure.

He is THE mink person. Don't be afraid to talk to him. He's really nice.
>>
Thanks everyone. I had honestly forgotten about the minkenry guy.
>>
>>2136703
your mink will be released. only sick fucks enjoy electric dildoing mink
>>
>>2137072
>>2137209
>Spend forever watching his videos
>Finally come across the ones who stole his mink

I don't even want one and Im so upset. He took them out of fur farms where had such cramped cages they couldn't turn around comfortably and all that, fucking gone.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.